Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary!




It was two years ago this week that the Beware of the Rug blog came into being.  Originally the idea was to provide a way to keep in touch with family members but it has branched out.  Thank you to all of you who come and read these posts.  I appreciate those of you who contact me and share postcards and other information with me.  It is fun in turn to share things with others through the blog.  It has been delightful to meet and connect with cousins.  I enjoy taking photos and it is very nice to receive so many compliments about the pictures that appear.  I will continue to post things like the postcards and stamps and other items that I hope you will enjoy.

In case you are curious about the statistics--

From a very modest beginning with only a couple of page views per month the blog now gets almost 3,000 page views per month.  The total number of page views for the past 2 years is nearing 37,000.  Visitors look in from countries all over the world. 

Thanks so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment